Monday, January 30, 2012

How do I get my girl back?

well my girlfriend broke up with me last week, she has said that she needs time on her own. The problem with this is that just the week before she said its been the best year we have been together and we share so much. but she has also been making comments the last few weeks about the duration of our relationship, its been 3 1/2 years come august. i really love this girl and i honestly thought she was the one for me, she still says she is in love with me and there could be no one else but me if she wanted to date again but she simply needs time on her own. since she left me ive been a wreck, cant get any sleep, eat, be bothered to do anything at all. But ive tried my best to get her to want me by buying her flowers and delivering them to her door with a 'i miss you' card saying how much i lover her, tried talking to her but wont listen. i can only think of singing a love song to her just so i can get 1 date with her. please give me your thoughts, she is far too special to loose!

How do I get my girl back?
Hmm ... I'm really sorry. Here are a couple of things you might try. Don't beg, just be sincere. If you are in love with this woman tell her so, ask her if there is something that you did that offended her, or could change in your relationship. Tell her you respect her need for space. Consider the fact that there might be the smallest possibility that she is doing this to get you to realize how much you need her, and she's hoping you'll see that. 3 1/2 years is a long time did you ever talk about getting married? Maybe she is just tired of waiting. If you aren't that old maybe she just feels like she needs to experience life on her own for a while. If she still talks to you ask her hows she's doing, write her letters, show you are interested in what she has to say, if she's the right person for you, God will take care of the rest. Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment