Thursday, January 26, 2012

Scorpio Men and Flowers.........?

If u received blue roses from someone u had strong feelings for (possibly love but u dont want to admit it) with a letter (about us) attached how would u react?



Is that corny? or would u like the fact that someone did all that just for u?



I would like to send a blue rose because of the meaning behind it and his personality is just like the meaning of the blue rose.



Should I get it delivered with the note or take it to his loft myself dressed very sexy?

Scorpio Men and Flowers.........?
Am Aquarius male.



Whoever did such thing to me would make me feel special [very special.]
Reply:I think that's the sweetest thing and shows you put alot of thought into it. He will definitely get the meaning and if you dress sexy be prepared for the reaction.

Good luck to you


No comments:

Post a Comment