Monday, January 30, 2012

Toronto Florists?

What are some florists in Toronto that will allow me to order from here in the U.S? My cousin is having a baby and I want the flowers to be deilvered to her and her husband when the baby is born but I'm having a problem finding good florists. Do you know if like FTD or 1800 Flowers will deliver there?

Toronto Florists?
The following site has US and Canadian ordering capability, so would be well-suited to delivering to your cousin in Toronto:



http://www.flowerscanada.com/cgi-bin/ind...
Reply:I believe that you can have flowers sent via FTD, since most florists use them. The best thing to do is to call FTD and 1800 and ask them.



I have had arrangements sent all from all over the world, so I don't think it's going to be a problem.



Good Luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment