Friday, January 27, 2012

Should I wait for her.....?

Theres this girl that I met two years ago when I changed schools. Over those two years, I have really started to like her A LOT. Problem is, she's going to England for a college program, and is going to be gone for at least a year, maybe more, I'm not sure. I really like her, as I said before, and I'm serious about her, but she seems to me like the type that doesn't really want to settle down yet. I haven't told her that i like her yet, because in the past I have always been rejected by girls. So, should I wait for her or not? As for telling her that I like her, my friend had an idea to have a dozen roses delivered to her with a note attached that says "From your secret admirer", then wait and see how she reacts, and then either tell her or not. Another friend said that I should have a dozen of her favorite flowers delivered and on the note, say "I know that I may not be the strongest, smartest, or handsomest guy, but will you go out with me?". Im not sure what to do.....

Should I wait for her.....?
You have to be strong and confident! Just tell her how you feel and let things happen! Don't say you are NOT the strongest, etc. Be strong! If it doesn't work then move on. I know easier said than done, and yes it hurts bad, but it is what it is!

sidi way rain boots

No comments:

Post a Comment