Friday, January 27, 2012

Should I end this relationship before I get hurt?

Met a very nice lady... she has been my "ear" for six months. Last week we admitted we have stronger feelings for each other, ever since she's been hard to figure out. She didn't seem to want to talk, so when I didn't answer her calls one morning she tells me she NEEDED to hear my voice every morning. I had flowers delivered to her yesterday, she was so happy the entire day... today she seems distant.

I know she's been hurt, and I'm probably scared to death of a relationship and looking for an "out", but every day is some more crap. By the way I'm not talking to her tonight or tomorrow... I'll admit I'm playing games, but I get the feeling she doesn't want this and maybe I should let it go NOW.

Should I end this relationship before I get hurt?
Don't play games, that's just not cool. Tell her how you feel about her changing moods and see what happens. She might just need a patient man to love her and support her.


No comments:

Post a Comment