Friday, January 27, 2012

Mom's Day- which do you prefer?

Should I go ahead and spend extra to have flowers delivered on Mother's Day, or wait and buy a nice gift and give it to her later when we see her, either the following week or the week after?



I invited her to brunch- no. I invited her to a play- no. I invited her to visit (no answer) and I said we'd visit in 2 weeks.



So... flowers or wait?

Mom's Day- which do you prefer?
Seems as if you have extended a hand and heart in trying to accommodate her. She will not let you apparently.



Do it when you can see her.
Reply:flowers. or if you feel like giving her something when you see her then just call her on mothers day. make the flowers her favorite (if you know her favorite). and make the card something really special. GOOD LUCK!


No comments:

Post a Comment