Thursday, February 9, 2012

I sit next to this girl every day and we talk and bs aroung and she is a firecracker. i only know her email?

Anyways, I really liked this girl and asked her yesterday if she would be my valentine and she said she was working tonight. Anyways, we send notes to eachother from class, anyways II got delivered dozen White Roses long stemmed white roses to her tonight at her work but I havent even asked her for her phone number yet but it is not that I am shy or anything but I chickened out bc some other weird guy asked her for her digits in another class and I thought the timing would be bad. Do you think it was too much to send her flowers at work? It is Valentines day and I just wanted to let he know that I like her. I did a cheesy card that said u+me=date? I think I over did it.

I sit next to this girl every day and we talk and bs aroung and she is a firecracker. i only know her email?
You either completely overdid it, or totally hit the mark. It's hard to tell with these things, and mostly depends on the other person. If she likes you already, your roses would be very welcome. If she is on the fence, they are probably a little too much, but not enough to creep her out. If she doesn't like you at all and just chats with you to pass the time, she is probably laughing at your gift with her friends. Either way, I think you did the right thing by taking a chance. Not much to loose, and a lot to gain. Good luck!
Reply:Probably. It will scare her off.


No comments:

Post a Comment