Thursday, February 9, 2012

Looking for a corsage and boutonniere that I can afford?

So prom already has burned a whole in my pocket. It's not enough that the ticket, tuxedo, and limo alone are each expensive.



Now I'm looking at corsages and boutonnieres and a corsage alone is like $40 but that's such a rip off because it's a couple flowers put together. I found a great little online shop that I could get both for 5 - 10 dollars but it only delivered to the united states, and I'm in ontario canada (king city).



does anyone know a store or even quick online shop where I can get both a corsage and boutonniere for a reasonable price?



Thanks

Looking for a corsage and boutonniere that I can afford?
Okay...

Try ebates.com

Then go to 1800 flowers through ebates

or

proflower.com



MAKE certain you go through ebates.com they will give you a rebate...
Reply:What is the online shop? Pleaseee tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... tRY 1800 FLOWERS.

company

No comments:

Post a Comment