Thursday, February 9, 2012

Looking for a corsage and boutonniere that I can afford?

So prom already has burned a whole in my pocket. It's not enough that the ticket, tuxedo, and limo alone are each expensive.



Now I'm looking at corsages and boutonnieres and a corsage alone is like $40 but that's such a rip off because it's a couple flowers put together. I found a great little online shop that I could get both for 5 - 10 dollars but it only delivered to the united states, and I'm in ontario canada (king city).



does anyone know a store or even quick online shop where I can get both a corsage and boutonniere for a reasonable price?



Thanks

Looking for a corsage and boutonniere that I can afford?
You can find cheap corsages and boutonnieres at stores like Dominion, that have the floral departaments inside. At a Dominion close to my house, a boutonniere is $8, and a corsage is around $12 or $13. They are not as nice as those that cost $40, but they will do the trick. They're simple and elegant.

sidi way rain boots

No comments:

Post a Comment